Bower’s vision is to make recycling a rewarding no-brainer and create a world free from trash. We’re aiming to become the first impact tech unicorn in Sweden, helping +1B consumers make sustainable choices by rewarding them for doing the right thing.
We’re a bold and visionary, yet down-to-earth and heart-centered, tech company based in Stockholm and we’re now looking for an additional Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
As an SDR, you will drive generation of new business opportunities by qualifying leads through prospecting via various outbound and inbound campaigns.
You will focus on the development of each qualified opportunity you pass to our team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers. We are looking for a colleague with high energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to work closely with our marketing and product colleagues, with a strong focus on creating new business opportunities that generate customer value and revenues.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast-paced learner with strong curiosity to engage and naturally create relationships with some of the largest companies in the world, by using proven sales methods, tactics and processes applied by LinkedIn and Mentimeter.
Bower is a service that is loved in Sweden and our growth has been almost 100% organic. We are growing at a rapid-rate and you will be a driving force to accelerate our growth even further.
We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Bower. We are growing fast, and with us, so will you. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to develop Bower as a company to a world-leading position. You will be one of the leading individuals making this happen.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Prospect, engage and qualify leads based on our user, customer and external databases
- Prospect to build pipeline and strong relationships with Enterprise (E.g. Unilever, Nestlé and P&G), Mid-market and SMB-companies with a global and local presence in five countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, US and UK), with several more market entries to come
- Present and hand-over qualified sales opportunities to your Account Executives and Relationship Managers
- Continuously reiterate and improve our sales-processes, analysis, and tactics used by our sales team
- Resources we have to support you:
- Many (around 400 000) users and customers who love Bower (we have an App Store rating above 4.5)
- Professional CRM and data gathering services (Hubspot, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.) for advanced analytics and segmentation
- World-class lead-generation from the Marketing and Product teams
- Marketing and Sales team to support you with analysis and tactics of Bower principles / ways-of-working
- Experienced and award winning sales leadership with a proven track record
Must haves for the role:
- An entrepreneur in spirit and a sales professional by proof, you will be part of building Bower as a company, together with all your colleagues
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others
- Ambitious and results-oriented
- Flexible mindset and open to new ways of working
- Business-level Swedish and English (written and spoken) as we sell to several countries today (with several more to come)
- Excellent communication skills
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Experience from working at a startup
- Bachelor or masters degree (field not important)
- At least one successful sales position with proven record