As a Head of Sales at Bower you will be responsible for three key areas: leading the sales team, setting the sales strategy and closing your own customer contracts.
We’re looking for someone with high energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong focus on creating business opportunities to generate customer value and revenues. We’re looking for a strong performer with the fundamental understanding that we win together as a team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Leading the sales team comprising of Account Executives, Relationship Managers, SDRs, and Customer Success Managers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan
- Manage and close high-level contracts in a fast-moving sales environment
Skills and experiences:
- Experience leading sales teams
- Experience setting sales strategies, ensuring long-term growth and preventing churn
- 3+ years of high volume / transactional B2B sales (preferably SaaS solutions)
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)