As a CRM Specialist at Bower, your role will be across all markets and will focus on the design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy. The CRM specialist we are looking for should be skilled in marketing as well as in the IT field.
Your main responsibility will be to design, produce and deliver a range of timely campaigns to increase customer loyalty, retention and referrals. In addition, the overall CRM objective is to be responsible for analysis, and interpretation of data to provide insights and support strategic business decisions.
- Working closely with the Growth & Marketing team to deliver the overall strategy.
- Collaborate with IT on defining the capabilities and driving the implementation of the required CRM infrastructure.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organisation to retain existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding Bower’s brand value.
- Continuously improve campaigns in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers based on the user data.
- Create testing plans in order to maximize engagement & ROI.
- Make sure the customer database is correctly segmented in order to targeted marketing activities.
- Develop the CRM strategy. End to end management from creation, testing and execution.
- Build and execute automated CRM strategies across email, push and in-app notifications, to reduce manual effort.
- Coordinate all campaign related activities with responsible stakeholders, e.g. campaign planning, content, creatives, localization and campaign evaluation.
- Monitor, analyze, and make recommendations on CRM initiatives to stakeholders.
- Implement retention campaigns, from conceptualization to analysis. This will include idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective referral funnel.
- Constantly follow sector and Bower specific user behavior and marketing trends the business should respond to and prepare short recaps for the stakeholders.
- You have some years experience working within CRM from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry.
- Hands-on experience with CRM & campaign management tools such as Braze, Salesforce, Clevertap or Leanplum. (We use Braze.)
- Experience at setting up & executing automated lifecycle campaigns or bulk campaigns.
- Proven experience working across multiple business units with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data, able to build simple dashboards.
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Eager to learn and you thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- A team player and passionate about CRM.
- Organizational skills that will help to juggle competing demands between marketing, sales, customers, and management
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion and diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international and diverse environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.